Please take a break from any exfoliating anti aging/ anti acne products (retinoids, glycolics, vitamin c, AHA/ BHA, enzyme washes, serums, etc) near and around your brows area at least 2 weeks prior to your session and 2 weeks after for best healed results.
Any treatments such as lasers, peels, waxing, botox, tinting, etc should also take place 2 weeks prior or 2 weeks after your appt.
1. Clean the ointment off your brows two hours after your appointment with the water and gauze in your packet.
2. Brows should be DRY HEALED for the next 10 days!
3. No sweat or moisture | No sun exposure | No exercising | No picking or scratching | BLOT with paper tissue daily to keep brows free from natural oils.
4. Oily-combination skin: Blot 6-8 times a day.
5. Dry skin: Blot 3 times day.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Brows may appear reddish and / or darker in color for the first week- this is temporary.
Sometimes, the tattoo will appear lighter after the dead skin comes off and the color will bloom back to the surface later on.
Final results from each session will appear clearly after about 4 weeks, then it will be time for your follow up!
What to expect at the second appt? We will assess your results and your skin's reaction to the process, tweak and adjust anything that's needed (like- lighter spots) and make sure the color, texture and shape look amazing overall!
Repeat the same exact aftercare post second session.